1. Do your research here and on the internet to find a host that works for you.
2. each host has had some problems, but makes them quite a lot.
3. If you find a host that is too good to be true, it probably is. Remember this, you get what you pay.
4. There’s nothing like unlimited bandwidth and espace space storage, so don’t waste your time with hosts that offer this.
5. When you have found a host of questions to see if they fit your needs and see how long it takes to them to answer.
6. go with a host that has a 30 day warranty refund guarantee.
7. I have nothing agains’t a year, hosting, payment in advance, but if you are a beginner it is better to pay every month.