how to use iPhone headphones
Apple earphones and In – Ear Headphones can do more than a simple audio game. These special headphones come with a small remote control, attached to the rope, which is super handy for talking on the phone and skip through songs. It is also very easy to use! Get the most out of your Apple earbuds or headphones In – Ear to familiarize themselves with the functionality of the remote control.
change make and receive voice calls
- Siri launch to make a phone call. , you will need to use Siri to call with your headset. With the headphones on your ears, start Siri by holding down the Center button on the remote control. When you press and hold the button, say “Call Andrew” to call the contact in your phone marked “Andrew”. If you don’t have a Siri, you will need to use your iPhone directly to make calls.
- answer an incoming call by pressing the Center button on the remote control. You won’t have to hold, press once it will accept the call.
- If you want to reject an incoming call, press and hold the Center button for two seconds. When you hear two beeps, the call will be sent to your mailbox.
- If you are already on a call and you want to accept a second, press the Center button. If you want to return to the first call, press the Center button again. You can exchange calls as much as you want with this technique.
- adjust the volume. You can use the plus sign (+) button on the remote control to increase the volume of the headphones and microphone. Use the button (-) to decrease the volume.
- end the call by pressing the central button. When you are ready to hang up, press the central button to end the call.
- If you are hang up because you have received a new phone call, you can end the current call and go directly to the new in now the Center button for two seconds (while still on the first call). He hangs up the first call and you place it on the line with the second call.
edit control of music and Podcasts
- play a song or a podcast in the app music with the headphones plugged into the headphone port on your iPhone, tap open the application music and one audio track.
- adjust the audio volume. On the remote set over your headphones, press plus (+) button to increase the volume. To decrease the volume, press the (-) button.
- pausing the song by pressing the central button. Click the button only once to temporarily stop the song. Restart the song by pressing the Center button once more.
- Skip to the next track by pressing twice quickly on the central button. Consider the query as a double-tap, just as you would open a program on a computer with your mouse.
- fast forward in a song or a podcast. Press the Center button twice and hold the button on the second press to fast forward through a song. To stop fast forward, release the middle button.
- rewind in a song or a podcast. This function is similar in advance, but this time you’ll be pressing the Center button three times (quickly), then keep the button pressed on the last press. Release the button when you want to stop rewinding.
- Skip to the previous song or podcast. You can listen to the song you are listening to previously by pressing the Center button three times quickly.
- , you can use Siri by pressing the Center button on the remote control when not online or listening to audio. Other than from Siri, the software works the same as it does without a helmet.
- these features are not always available in all applications.
related wikiHows change
- fix an iPhone 3 g screen
- iPhone headphones (with Microphone) combine for another helmet (without microphone)
- change Siri voice on an iPhone
change Sources and quotes
tags exist, but no
tag was found
in the manner of the day http://ift.tt/249ET1I